Thursday, April 9, 2015

I Told You So...(Before The Deal)

So, yesterday there were multiple articles on how Lil Wayne is dropping the article.  Now if you follow me,(and if you're reading this you are) then you know I was the first to publish the article on how the whole Tunechi, suing Baby thing is one big hoax.
No surprise to me, I'm on the inside you see; which sparked another huge piece of insight.  Months before Lil Wayne dropped the video for "No Worries" I had a huge campaign going for a project I was set to release entitled Dance Party! Now I had planned for the release to occur on Christmas(my B-Day) for obvious reasons. The actual video was shot in October, and was being edited. Late November Tunechi released "No Worries" which was themed after none-other than you guessed it, "Fear-N-Loathing in Las Vegas".   I was pretty disappointed to say the least, but I just cited it and had to re-theme the video, but the obvious is still there; no way was I going to re-shoot a video.  The proof is here:

No Worries Video: Coincidence or Acts of Espionage???

 
Okay, so when I went to look over the blog earlier just to valiate things, I saw something that made the light dawn on me in countless ways.  There was this particular picture I took, that took countless amounts of editing because of the idea I was trying to purvey.  It's one of my best pics ever IMO so I don't know why I never took it into consideration.  When I show you this you might shrug like, co-inky-dink, but when you throw in the "No Worries" shyte, the fact that my press release was everywhere(in the hands of bloggers, writers, a&rs, djs), aaannnd, an OVO DJ screwed one of my records....it's more than possible...it's true.
  Jon0h-NoCondom-Blog-Drake-Nothing-Was-The-Same-Young-Money-Cash-Money-Deal Jon0h-NoCondom-Blog-Drake-Nothing-Was-The-Same-Young-Money-Cash-Money-Deal-fear-n-loathing-campaign-"    
I apologize for the grainy image but the photo is old, and I did not have a copy of the original.  Besides the fact that he made his face stand out against the image as opposed to my blending my face in, the only other difference is the fact that he used a baby Drake, and an up to date photo.  I used my up to date photo, and an image of me as a spirit or ancestral self.   Okay, after I saw this I was convinced, I'm being watched by more people in the industry than I thought.  I never felt so accomplished & lost in my life.  All this time these guys have been using me as a watering hole per say for ideas and such. For example when I have a song about being fascinated with wanting to fly, I released years ago. Months later what pops up? A song by New Orleans artist Fiend entitled "If I Could Fly".  Not a major downer though, I actually feel good all in all.  I now know that all my hard work is being recognized, and it's an honor to have artist such as these to "borrow" from your work.  If you weren't listening to my music before, this should be a clear indication that you should.  My sound is soon to be imposed upon you anyway being that I'm pretty much backed by a machine.  If they think my shyte was hot enough to ste--"borrow" from, imagine how ape sh!t they going for my new stuff.  
 

Pearl Speeds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment