Wednesday, July 9, 2014

O.P.P. (revisited)


‘S happenin? Hope everyone out there had a SafeFun-Filled Holiday weekend!!! I know there was tons of DANCE PARTIES(‘99*) out there!!! Unfortunately I’m still sittin here like

Siiggghhh...

Still waiting for iTunes, Amazon, etc… to post Dance Party ’99 so You All could have somethin’ Fresh & New, 2 Party 2! But like the saying goes, “All Good Things Come in Time”, sooo in the meanwhile I wanna run a side experiment! I’m trying to choose the next single and would like some feedback on my current choice. Its entitled “Fugg Up Da Check(O.P.P.)”, it’s about spending money that isn’t yours and I feel…I know it has the potential to be just as large as Dance Party ’99. Perfect follow-up because when paired with ‘DP99’ it gives a perfect example of my #2Entity trait, that I so love. Also it gives a perfect example of my versatility and ability to drop Hot Shid(Nelly vc) no matter the topic, situation, or beat!! Let me know what ya think, if I get enough positive feedback then I’ll release the official track!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment