Thursday, January 15, 2015

Worst Hip Hop Rumors This Month

The internet is very much like the real world, with a high speed traveling system.  If you wanted(& lots of folk actually do) you could just kick back in your house all day, working from home, as well as having eveything from education, to zebra meat delivered right to your front door.  mc).  Now with this ease of access to just about everything, it leaves me dumbfounded when I'm scrolling thru my social media notifications & see bogus stories on just about everything from celebrities to new species of animals.  Now although a few(very veerry few) of these just happen to be true sometimes, I still find it super annoying, lazy, & a downright insult personally to bloggers & journalists everywhere when these stories are posted & actually taken seriously!!!  I mean I get it, sometimes there seems to be countless days that fly by with no real leads or stories to keep your reader entertained but I still don't see it as an excuse to post some bullshyte that's going to be confirmed fake within 2 minutes of it being posted!  Whats worse is the credit you lose as blogger/journalist/writer.  Now again I know this type of "journalism" has been around since print publications were the only way to stay in tune with the entertainment world, but due to technology seems like it would've died out some but it seems to get worse everyday.  The straw that broke the camels back for me was when I saw an article that said Ludicrous the rapper was dead!  Of course the story was took down & deleted just as quick as it was posted but still its like how far will these mofos go for attention/traffic now-a-days.  I decided to scan back a month to see the most ridiculous lies that internet could tell, here's just 5 of them, but...believe me (drake vc) there's plenty more where this came from.
I know folk joke about this all the time, but what blew me away with this one is that ehy actually went thru the trouble of creating a fake account to create 'gay confession' tweets or photoshopped his tweets, either way, thumbs up for trying to keep the authenticity.
There's no shame in this one at all.  This mofo types up a police report that states 'verbatim' that the staff found a pair of long johns with blood on the seat(heh) belonging to Gucci Mane(they black out his name of course)...and thats just the tip of the iceberg
The title says it all.
Unless you're Encino Man then you've heard about the current riff between Birdman & his marquee act, Tunechi.  In an effort to milk the situation for everything its worth this whimsical tale was created...Enjoy!
How messed up did you get to come up with this...this....f%ckery?!  A conspiracy to steal 29 tons of McNuggets for personal use? I guess it would be a kick ass idea for an after-hours grub-spot.
All links are credited to rappersnews.com.  All of these stories were reported by several sites so the actual source of them is hard to say, but I doubt anyone would care to know anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment